AT Awareness Video Series
- The Illinois Assistive Technology Project The Illinois Assistive Technology Project promotes the availability of assistive technology services and programs for people with disabilities throughout Illinois. IATP loans devices, loans cash for AT purchases, and provides assistive technology evaluations (including school-based AT/AAC assessments) for Illinois residents with assistive technology needs. IATP also offers an assistive technology demonstration center at 1 West Old State Capitol Plaza, Ste. 100, Springfield, IL 62701.
- The ARC of Illinois Assistive Technology Application The goal of The Arc of Illinois Assistive Technology Program is to enhance and improve the quality of life for persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities by providing opportunities for individuals to receive technology to help with education, employment, community living and independence.
- Assistive Technology Rights for Students (Illinois State Board of Education)
- Resources on Assistive Technology (Illinois Department of Human Services)
- Assisitve Technology in Action - The Family Center on Technology and Disability (FCTD) and PACER Center invite you to view and share this video to strengthen awareness of AT devices that help individuals with disabilities participate fully in school, at home, and in the community.To view the video Click Here.