We collaborate with parent groups, agencies, organizations, and schools to provide FREE trainings on special education issues throughout 94 counties of Illinois.
Co-Sponsors Are Responsible For
- securing an accessible training site
- advertising / promoting the training to area parents and professionals
What We Offer and Require
- We will promote the training on our website and Facebook page, and through mail and email.
- We require that a minimum of 20 participants pre-register by at least one week prior to the training date.
- We offer CPDUs for educators and Certificates of Attendance.
If your group / organization would like to co-sponsor a training in your area, please call 866-436-7842, Ext. 110.
View a complete listing of available training topics and agendas.
(We also do "closed" training for groups of 20 or more.)